The Vegas Lawyers
Case Study: The Vegas Lawyers
Criminal Law, Immigration Law and Personal Injury Law
In 2020, RedChimp had the challenge of giving them a new look, a new feel, as well as provide adequate information on the different types of law practices that they provide. We considered the user experience, the client relationship with the firm and the message that The Vegas Lawyers wanted to present and created a new website that offered a complete experience for the user. With all the right information, we created a website that was mobile friendly, and helped propel The Vegas Lawyers to the first few pages of Google for their different law practices.
The Vegas Lawyers was first created with helping those who had received a DUI. Then the law firm decided to reach out and do a variety of cases, such as criminal law. The Vegas Lawyers has a good reputation of helping those in need. They wanted to rebrand who they were and add the different types of law that they practice.
Website is now Mobile friendly
Bounce Rate has gone down %49 users are staying longer on the website for information. Average session is now over 2 min, where before the average session duration was 50 seconds.
What We Did
- Strategy and User Research
- Site Re-Design & Mobile
- Analytics & Optimization
- User Experience
- New structure for web and mobile
- New Branding
Responsive Design with Your Business in Mind.
Faster Load time on both Desktop and Mobile
- Focusing on User Experience and Cliental Needs.
RedChimp realized that The Vegas Lawyers has a great law firm that gets a lot of cliental by word of mouth. We wanted to help in expanding their cliental and conversion rate from their old website, by providing them with a functional and informative website that can be accessed easily by mobile. The design was created with the user in mind. People are now able to find what they need, whether it’s about the law firm, type of law the firm practices, about a lawyer, or specific topic. The new web design is every on the eyes and easy to navigate.
- The desktop version of the website beautifully transforms into a user-friendly mobile version. The navigation on the mobile version is great and the speed is excellent. With readers consuming content on mobile, we kept the design minimal to optimize for viewing across all channels. We added side navigation on the desktop version instead of the traditional horizontal navigation seen on the majority of websites.
- RedChimp realized that The Vegas Lawyers needed a new look and new branding, which included colors, logo, and a new feel. Our branding expert did studies on past and current clients to learn what made The Vegas Lawyers a great law firm. From this first hand account, we were able to provide content that reflected the passion, caring and experience that the law firm offers.
Our Clients Love us!
I’ve been impressed with how people are finding us… thanks for your hard work on this.Paul S. Padda, Esq.